Here are a few pictures from our afternoon of baking treats...coconut cupcakes with extra decorations and chocolate brownie heart cutouts. YUM! Sweets from my sweeties! I also decided for Valentine's Day I would make an acrostic for each of the kids using their name to describe who they are. Then I presented them to each child reading it aloud in a sort of family gathering in the kitchen . I taped them onto our kitchen cupboards for them to see and think on the good and God given qualities each of them possess. I made a little different one for hubby though...I wrote out ten things I admire about him, read it to him, and taped it on the kitchen cabinet above the coffee pot. I knew that would be a sure place for him to see it and he could be reminded of how truly wonderful I believe he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!