I LOVE Fitness!!! It makes me a much happier mommy, wife and person! I have worked out five days in a row this week!! Whoo hoo! The big question I ask myself is,"Why do I stop my fitness routine after a race or triathlon?" I think it's because I don't have an actual goal or race motivating forcing me to do exercise daily. Want to know what I did this week?
- Monday-swimming 750meters
- Tuesday-indoor cycling 45min
- Wednesday-tough mudder workout
- Thursday-swimming 750meters
- Friday-outdoor road bike ride 45 min.
Today I'll rest. The bike ride was SO hard. I was fighting a wall of wind for most of the ride. My legs were burning almost the ENTIRE time! It's for my good right? Well, they feel like jello and I hope I don't fall down my stairs now. But, I can't wait to get back on my road bike. I NEVER thought I would enjoy it as much as I do. Big bonus now-the weather has been nice for the last few weeks (except for the strong winds during yesterday's ride). Yesterday was my second ride of the year. This Sunday will be my third. Planning an early morning ride before church.
We'll see about next week's workout.
Good for you! I always wonder myself why I stop exercising, because you're right about how good it makes you feel. And I am in awe that you are planning to do ANYTHING before church....Sunday mornings are insanity around here!
ReplyDeleteYou're right-we'll see how Sunday morning goes...can be pretty hectic at my house too! I'm hoping it all goes well tomorrow!
Deletewhoa kathy i am totally inspired by you!!! wahoo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement! Hardest thing for me is trying to keep it up when I don't feel like working out at all.
DeleteIt is so great to hear you are back to it! I know how much you LOVe fitness!
ReplyDeleteFeels like my muscles forgot what to do!LOL
Delete