We had a great time yesterday going on outreach together as a family. We went up to a nearby city (about 30 min. away) to help another church invite people out to a concert and special revival this week at their church. Our kids LOVE to outreach and have the best attitude in doing so. I love their excitement about telling people about Jesus and desiring them to give their lives to Him. I'm a proud Mama. When we were on outreach Marcus told me, "I got this one Mom!" (meaning he wanted the next house to talk to someone).
What a great day!
What a great day!
By the way...Markell was one of the main performers at the concert and nine people gave their lives to Jesus! Also, three families came to their church today that were invited during the outreach.
Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!
Such faithful servants of the most high! Cute family pic.
ReplyDelete