1. New
Josh's dad, Grandpa Scribner, came for a visit. It was short and sweet, but it brought a newness to our souls! Just being around him brings joy, life, fun, wisdom and much more. Josh and his dad got to be renewed on the golf course a couple of times. Grandpa preached a few nights at our pioneer church nearby and definitely brought new life to our walks with God. We have been renewed and refreshed.
2. Life
Three kids and me in a tiny doctor's office, trapped for forty minutes, waiting for the doctor to come in, will bring life to any doctor's office! We played "I spy with my little eye" game for at least 15 minutes (hard to do with not much in the room). I think they got the hint we wanted to see the doctor when Allie swung open the door and yelled, "We're ready now!"
3. Fragrant
Josh bought me a lily plant early in the week and I was overjoyed at coming home, walking through the door, and smelling these incredibly fragrant flowers on my kitchen table! I love you honey!
Yes, I ate this entire piece of pink, double layer, strawberry filled, strawberry cake for dessert on Easter!
So much for my healthy eating plan!
5. Obvious
Our son, Rob, obviously had a very difficult time on our annual Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard (especially since it's not even completely level ground). But, he got an early start time before everyone else. He said, "I finally get to go before Allie!" This was very exciting for him because the youngest always goes first on
the hunt!

Looks like a great Easter :) Such a fun post!
ReplyDeleteoooh pink looks delicious. Love that.
ReplyDeleteLove your shots this week! Looks like your Easter was a great one!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, I love the flowering tree with the snow covered mountains in the background...beautiful! That cake looks amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting. All the hunts I looked at had sweet smelling fragrances, so I had to find something different, Your pictures are so real to life. And Easter Sunday, family and food and fun - Wonderful
ReplyDeleteYour kids look so sweet and happy- even the one with the hurt leg!
ReplyDeleteLove your interpretation of "new" and "life"! Poor guy on the egg hunt!
ReplyDeleteAww, love your life shot! Beautiful photos!
ReplyDelete