Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hospitality Basket


The revival starts tonight!
Guest evangelist, Marty Carnegie, arrives into 
town this afternoon. One of the things that I like to 
do for a visiting pastor is to create a hospitality basket for their hotel room. Creating a basket is one way I can serve. I think it's nice to have a few things on hand inside of a hotel room. You never know when you need a snack! I really 
enjoy shopping for all the goodies; it brings 
me joy. I usually include a card welcoming 
the pastor and thanking him for coming 
to our church.

Here's some of the stuff I bought this time...


The finished product!
 
Josh usually puts these things into his hotel 
room when he checks in for him.
Hope it's a pleasant surprise.

1 comment:

  1. You are AMAZING! We loved our basket when we came my leaf plate is on my table next to me right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...