Friday, June 8, 2012

We love Bible Conference!

 

We are so excited for our annual Bible Conference next week!!! Josh and I have always gone to conference every June since we've been married. We love it. It is such a refreshing time for us. We always hear very timely words for our lives. It's encouraging and helpful to glean wisdom from other pastors that have gone before us and are still on the mission field today.
Plus, we love to see all of our friends and family.
 It's kind of a special reunion :) 

We would really appreciate your prayers!

Our prayer requests for our trip:
For God to speak to Josh and I regarding our lives, marriage, family, work and ministry
Traveling grace and mercies
Special visit with family & friends
Our kids to be blessed & encouraged in their walk with God-as they go to special services just for kids


3 comments:

  1. I second Wendy...CAN'T WAIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will pray for you for sure! So jealous! We have to wait another month!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...