It's A MIRACLE! Josh actually fed the horse a treat after the kids' horseback riding lesson! You have no idea how happy the kids were to see their dad feed the horse.
What do you think of these "Monkey Feet" shoes? I was at an REI Bike Class and encouraged by a friend to try them on. They felt very different, but comfortable. It took me a couple times to actually get all of my toes in the right place!
On Saturday we did an outreach for another church about 45 minutes away. Before it started in the afternoon Josh needed a quick little nap in the car. Allie wanted to help take care of her Daddy and gave him a back rub.
View of a summer storm as I was coming home after Sunday evening service.
The kids have been enjoying playing some of their games together. Marcus was pretty much the champion of "Don't Break the Ice".
They have also been having jump rope contests in the living room...who can jump rope the most. I think Rob won with 25.
I read & finished a great book that was recommended to me this week.
I store all the kids homeschool books on a shelf in our basement storage room. I had everything on a small bookshelf. So, this week I bought a bigger one and reorganized it. I love it when things are organized...guess I should attempt more of these kinds of projects around my house.
Last night we had a prayer meeting at church and we were so surprised to find two friendly visitors outside on our lawn as we pulled up! The kids were so excited. I don't know who took more pictures of this...me or Josh?!
Ha I can relate to Josh on horse:/ Not sure about the shoes little Jimmy has wanted a pair for a while. Wow that summer storm is Amazing! I really wish you would organize my school books for me :) I will have to get that book I really need some new books, I keep rereading the same ones, maybe God is trying to get a point across :) Sweet kids and beautiful deer!
ReplyDelete