Josh made donuts last Saturday evening. I was helping the church with a portrait event and came home to a delicious smell in our house. I couldn't believe he made homemade donuts. He baked them, not fried. They were more like cake donuts. He even had to improvise because we don't own a "donut" pan...probably because I've never made them before. Josh tore up foil and made little inserts to create the middle of the donuts in our cupcake pan. What can't he do?!
Don't these look yummy!!
Michelle, Me, and Stina
Some ladies in our church went out to a farewell dinner for Stina on Monday night. There were ten of us enjoying life and reminiscing on old times. Unfortunately, Stina had to return home to Finland the next day with her kids.
Haley and Brandie
I get to train here!
I wish I could say I am an Olympic athlete, but anyone can come here and use the facility. I did bike/run intervals and come to find out, I was biking in front of two Olympic athletes who compete in speed skating!
Inside the Olympic Oval
Bike/Run intervals
The cutie that photographed me on the bike
Going over the football playbook after practice
The kids found a box of old stuff that was cleaned out of an old desk, one of them being a check book register. Rob excitedly asked us if he could have it. Of course we said yes. He begged me for a few days to teach him how to use it. So, before bed one night I sat down with him in his room and explained it. I couldn't believe that he was so happy about it! I had to use one growing up to record my allowance-everything saved and spent. Recording everything definitely taught me a lot. Thanks, Mom! Now, Rob is doing it without being told to. Josh and I always thought he would go into banking (or something to do with finances)...
Looks like a wonderful week, can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic week together :) Love the donut pic and all the work out pics. Such a cute family!
ReplyDelete