Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Great Times

We'll our dinner last night turned out a great success...even 
when we thought we made a few mistakes along the way. 
The MENU: salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette, green beans with toasted pecans, rice, pan seared chicken with a cream sauce, 
and homemade chocolate mousse for dessert!

The cooking class paid off!


Allie felt like playing dress up after dinner...our little princess warrior


Tori and I went to the gym before she flew home today.


Big brother Josh with his littlest sister (20 year difference)...
the Alpha and the Omega in the Scribner family. 
Out of 8 kids Josh is the oldest and Tori is the youngest.

 We are sad to see Tori leave. We had a very special 
time with her and already can't wait for her next visit :)


We love you, Aunt Tori!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had that special time with Tory!:) Such a sweet pic of Big brother and little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot begin to image 8 children - and with a 20 year difference between the first (the Alpha) and the last (the Omega). I have to go back and see previous posts of your husband's mother - must have been an incredible lady as these two appear to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...