Friday, July 25, 2014

Morning Prayer


As I mentioned, the kids got new notebooks this week for their prayer & Bible time!



Last year I started a new thing with the kids for their morning prayer time. I found these cute little composition books for them to use as their prayer journals. They write down the date, what they read, what they are thankful for, what they want to pray for, and what God said to them. I think the notebooks have really helped the kids be focused in their quiet time with God. When we started these notebooks last year, Allie wasn't able to write a lot, so she drew pictures in each category. Now she does a great job writing everything out-with a little help from Mommy with her spelling :)





2 comments:

  1. Great idea. Definitely helps build one's faith as they see when and how their prayers get answered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought of writing a book on raising children? You should consider this as you present many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...