I love the ever changing Utah skies!
We had fun celebrating Brandie's birthday! She's such a beautiful woman of God!
A snow storm decided to come in April
Zack took all of us for a night away to Park City!
While we were there we celebrated Tyler's birthday!
Rob and Allie had their school Talent Show. They each performed with their class.
Allie then did an individual piano performance.
Rob rapped to one of Trip Lee's songs.
Afterwards I took these two amazing kids out for frozen yogurt
I love my kids!!!!
Marcus brought home a pencil drawing that he did in school! So impressed with his artistic skills!
I've been enjoying creating posts for my Christianbookmom Instagram account
One Saturday I took the kids to a trampoline warehouse just for some good old fun!
We had a friend from Santa Monica come for a visit and preach for us. Josh and Paul got to enjoy some time on the golf course, too. We had a tremendous church service with many miracle healings!

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!