Grandma Debbie blessed us all and took us to an amazing show on Saturday night called Stomp in celebration of Josh's birthday!
The group of eight people made music with grocery bags, brooms, inner tubes, basketballs, buckets, grocery store shopping carts, lighters, their hands and feet, and even the kitchen sink!
You should have heard the music being made in our car after the show!
When Grandma is in town there is a long standing tradition to go to Starbucks everyday!
She lets everyone get what they want.
We made sure to have time to stop there before church on Sunday morning.
After we took Grandma to the airport everyone was feeling bummed. Marcus asked if anyone wanted to play catch with the football when we got home and I said I would. Marcus doubted my skills at first, but afterwards he happily said that I could be the quarterback anytime.
Thanks Marcus ;)
Allie came out to join us in the front yard and it put such a smile on my face to see him stop to teach Allie how to throw a football and where to put her fingers. I wish I could take pictures of every single moment that I'm thankful for, but they happen so fast and often unexpectedly.
I don't think I will ever get the image out of my head of him so kindly helping his little sister, encouraging her, and even taking it a little easy on her while we played so she would have fun.
Thank you for being such a terrific big brother, Marcus!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!