Time has been flying by and I have not posted throughout September like I wish I could have.
I thought I'd share a few things from the month...
Speaking of things flying by...earlier this month Josh learned to fly fish!
I thought I'd share a few things from the month...
Speaking of things flying by...earlier this month Josh learned to fly fish!
He was invited by one of his clients at the gym to go on an escorted day trip into the mountains to learn how to fly fish.
He was a success and became hooked ;)
Grandma Jenn and I took Allie to a farmer's market and she got to go on a pony ride. She also LOVED looking at all the cute little animals there.
Every Saturday morning has been spent on the sidelines of a football field watching Marcus play football. His position got changed to inside middle linebacker. He loves football & he loves to hit!
This past Sunday morning the kids that I've been teaching on Sunday mornings performed in front of the whole church. I've been working on teaching them fun Christian children's songs. It filled me with such joy to hear from various parents that after my first class of teaching them that their kids couldn't stop singing them at home.
There favorite was Pharaoh, Pharaoh!
I'm so proud of all of them. They did such a great job!
Other things to mention...
Josh was blessed with the opportunity to preach a revival at our mother church in CA. It was the first time since we've lived in UT that the kids & I didn't go with him :( We missed seeing everyone, but we were happy the revival went well.
I've really been enjoying helping at Rob & Allie's school twice a week.
I'm back on the tennis court! Yay! I haven't hardly played at all since we moved to UT. I've realized how much I love (and have missed) the sport and look forward to more tennis days...even throughout the winter on indoor/covered courts!
A new women's Bible study has begun which I'm very excited about.
Josh took the boys to an area wide Men's Discipleship meeting.
We all went to Marcus' parent teacher meeting at his school and heard outstanding reports about him from his teachers.
We were given an electronic basketball set up for outside where it keeps your score and you can compete against another person. It's been getting a lot of use in the last few weeks!
Fall has begun and it's starting to cool down.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons in UT!
Every Saturday morning has been spent on the sidelines of a football field watching Marcus play football. His position got changed to inside middle linebacker. He loves football & he loves to hit!
Rob and Allie have been caught playing "In N Out" lately...they are getting pretty good at it. Marcus thinks one of the kids should work their when they get older so our family will get a discount. HaHa!
We like that thinking Marcus! Four more years for you!
This past Sunday morning the kids that I've been teaching on Sunday mornings performed in front of the whole church. I've been working on teaching them fun Christian children's songs. It filled me with such joy to hear from various parents that after my first class of teaching them that their kids couldn't stop singing them at home.
There favorite was Pharaoh, Pharaoh!
I'm so proud of all of them. They did such a great job!
Other things to mention...
Josh was blessed with the opportunity to preach a revival at our mother church in CA. It was the first time since we've lived in UT that the kids & I didn't go with him :( We missed seeing everyone, but we were happy the revival went well.
I've really been enjoying helping at Rob & Allie's school twice a week.
I'm back on the tennis court! Yay! I haven't hardly played at all since we moved to UT. I've realized how much I love (and have missed) the sport and look forward to more tennis days...even throughout the winter on indoor/covered courts!
A new women's Bible study has begun which I'm very excited about.
Josh took the boys to an area wide Men's Discipleship meeting.
We all went to Marcus' parent teacher meeting at his school and heard outstanding reports about him from his teachers.
We were given an electronic basketball set up for outside where it keeps your score and you can compete against another person. It's been getting a lot of use in the last few weeks!
Fall has begun and it's starting to cool down.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons in UT!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!