Flag football has begun for the boys! This is a first for both of them. They are playing on the same team which I am more than happy about. First of all, they have the same practice and game schedule. Secondly, because I think it is so cool for them to play on a team together. In order to do so, Rob had to play up on the 5/6th grade team (remember he's in 3rd grade). He was okay with that because he really wanted to play. I love his confidence and willingness to go for it.
This is their first practice and I watched the entire time. I saw Marcus correct Rob on a few things, but also high five him and wrap his arm around him as he got back in line after running out and catching a pass. To witness Marcus encourage Rob like that made me beam with joy. We're excited for their first game tomorrow night!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!