Time is flying by and I'm so behind on blogging about our life, that I'm making this brief...
Friends of ours invited our family to go with them to St. George, Utah for a family trip.
Lots of fun...
hiking, bike ride, tennis, batting practice, swimming, golf, a water balloon fight...
hiking, bike ride, tennis, batting practice, swimming, golf, a water balloon fight...
I chaperoned Rob's class field trip to the Children's Museum. We took the TRAX which was a fun experience!
Allie was told that she could move up to Competition Level 2! She has been in gymnastics for one year and has improved so much. She is constantly doing kart wheels, round offs and hand stands in the living room!
Rob and Allie had a day off from school so we went to tour a local candy factory.
Josh and I picked up the kids from school on the last day of March and took them to Jamba Juice. We found out after all these years that there's a secret menu!! Wonder what the drink "ThankyouJesus" tastes like...probably the best one they offer!
From Jamba Juice we went to the driving range for family golf practice...I love how Rob puts a tee behind his ear! Too cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!