Thursday, April 2, 2015

Rob and Stars



Rob had to create a solar system model for his science project this month and he decided to make it out of brownies and candy!! I shouldn't be surprised by this since he is our designated brownie maker in the family!

 Rob has been studying the solar system and constellations this month in school. He had been asking if he could see the stars late at night with me or Josh. Josh told him he would wake him up early like 5 in the morning a few Saturdays ago to look at the stars. I didn't even hear them get up that morning, but I sure heard about it afterwards!! Josh woke him up, took him outside, carried him away from the house, and started searching the sky. Rob saw the big dipper, little dipper, the North Star, the South Star, the great bear and the herdsman, and Mars! Rob could not stop talking about how it was the best thing ever and the best day of his life. I told Josh he must have felt pretty good, knowing that he did that for Rob! It definitely was a special moment for the two of them!



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...