The family arrived last Monday evening and we had a yummy barbecue chicken dinner and then went off to church. Our Dad, Pastor Rob, preached an amazing message on coveting. He continued talking about it for the next few messages at church, too. It was so good!
Tuesday morning we went up to the mountain to ski and snowboard.
Allie and her Grandpa Fish
My brother, Josh, and his son Zeke
Allie, Zeke and Josh
Lucy and Josh going on the bunny hill chair lift
Two Cute Cousins
Lovely Lucy...I was able to help her go down the bunny hill on skis. I did what Jessy did-put her between my legs and held her as tight as I could. I think she had a great time, and I did too. It was special Auntie Kathy & Lucy time :)
The next day we decided to rest! Pancake breakfast for everyone!
Uncle Nate and Rob
Allie, Lucy, and Zeke
Nurse Jessy found 2 blackheads in Marcus' ear and went to work...
I think Marcus was a little nervous. Thanks for taking care of us, Aunt Jessy!
Thursday was another day of skiing...
Zeke was all tuckered out from skiing &
fell asleep at the table in the lodge after lunch
What an amazing group of guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!