Yesterday after we went skiing and snowboarding,
we headed to Allie's first gymnastics class!
She was beyond excited. It was so cute to see her serious
expressions as she did her exercises.
I must say she really is a natural.
But, it doesn't come from me! I actually did gymnastics
for a short time when I was young, but chickened
out & quit when I had to learn to do a
headstand over the vault.
Allie can thank her very talented Aunts for
her natural gymnastics ability. Josh's sisters, Beth
and Jessica, as well as my sister, Susan, all took
gymnastics and were extremely good at it.
I have a feeling Allie will be practicing headstands, somersaults,
and cartwheels non-stop around the house from now on!
we headed to Allie's first gymnastics class!
She was beyond excited. It was so cute to see her serious
expressions as she did her exercises.
I must say she really is a natural.
But, it doesn't come from me! I actually did gymnastics
for a short time when I was young, but chickened
out & quit when I had to learn to do a
headstand over the vault.
Allie can thank her very talented Aunts for
her natural gymnastics ability. Josh's sisters, Beth
and Jessica, as well as my sister, Susan, all took
gymnastics and were extremely good at it.
I have a feeling Allie will be practicing headstands, somersaults,
and cartwheels non-stop around the house from now on!
Balance beam
Jumping across the floor
Doing somersaults
Yeaaa gymnastics is AWESOME! I know Allie will do great!
ReplyDelete