Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Yesterday was a wonderful Valentine's Day. 

It began the night before, on Wednesday night, when the kids made Valentine's cookies for us in class at church and homemade cards. Aren't they cute? They wrote such sweet things to us. I felt the love and put them on our kitchen table.


I think what made Valentine's Day so great was that Josh was able
to come home in the morning from work and be with us the 
whole day. Nothing makes me and the kids happier 
than having Daddy at home!

He brought home a sweet candy bouquet, card and gift for Allie.
He spoiled me and gave me beautiful roses, candy, a smoothie, a
stack of conversation cards, and a poem he wrote me.
I'm going to have the poem framed and
hung in our bedroom. It is amazing!




Then, he went to work in the kitchen making
pink Valentine's Day heart pancakes for us.



The kids were so happy to get Valentine cards in the mail from all their grandpas and grandmas. The kids love getting mail . It made their day.

Later on, Zack blessed us and watched the kids so we could go out to dinner. Josh took me to this incredible Greek restaurant that I've been anxious to try. It was so good.
I loved it and can't wait to go back again.

...our 18th Valentine's Day together

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! We love to read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...